Small investment seeds to enable big ideas to grow…
The DanceSeed Bursary Scheme provides extra financial support to people living and engaging in the dance community of BaNES to access training opportunities, in any step of your career.
What does this mean for you?
- You can access DanceSeed Bursaries up to the value of £200 over the course of 12 months
- This can be up to 75% of the overall cost of any course/class/workshop/travel, please note we may offer less then the full amount requested
- Enable you to be creatively fed, feeding into your personal and professional development
What could the DanceSeed Bursaries support?
- Subsidised travel to your chosen training event in BaNES, Bristol, UK, the world
- Support for the cost of training events such as conferences, one off courses, mentoring and master-classes
- Your professional base must be primarily BaNES
- You must be practicing professionally in dance i.e. actively working in the sector employed or freelance
- Students aren’t eligible, unless you are in your final year and considering staying in the area.
- You may only apply once during the course of 12 months
- This must be a specific one off opportunity and not part of regular workshops or courses
Please note there are no deadlines, submissions are welcome at any point. There is a limited amount of funds available so each application will be carefully considered.
Places to find out about dance CPD opportunities:
- People Dancing
- Independent Dance Managers Network
- National Dance Teachers Association
- The Council for Dance Education and Training
- One Dance UK
How do I apply/get in touch?
To apply please complete the DanceSeed Bursary application and send it to your geographical contact seen below.